Shalom Salam socks
Shalom Salam socks - let peace and justice kiss
(shah-lohm, sa-laam) n. Hebrew, Arabic
Shalom / Salam is a word rich in meaning: Peace, justice, and truth. It anticipates freedom, community, wholeness and well-being. Shalom / Salam embraces all people and creation in reconciliation, restoration, and harmony. It is born when righteousness and peace kiss each other and the oppressed and disenfranchised receive dignity and power. Envision personal relationships, institutions, and society honoring the worth of all persons. Ultimately, peace starts with you. So speak with love, build a viable community, and send away somebody unhurt.
Socks make a great gift! So buy one for your sister, your teacher, your daughter, and nurture the community you are in.
- knee high socks
- 68.3% certified organic cotton, 29.6% nylon, 2.1% spandex
- printed with waterbased inks
- made by a Michigan Company, Maggie's Organics
- size 9-11. Will fit most women, and men with small to medium feet.
- The words Shalom Salam are printed on one sock, and the other sock reads let peace and justice kiss.